Sunday, December 2, 2007

DPO9...and counting...

Today is DPO9. Weekend was great, as usual. Except for the pain in the ass obligatory visit to mil.

Ok, let's make it offical in this post - I HATE MY MIL. And that I wish that she will DIE SOON. Yes, such venom. No wonder I'm still not pregnant. The angel within me will chide me - how is it possible for you to be pregnant when you curse death on your mil? Then again, the evil twin will reason that there are SO MANY women out there who are MUCH WORSE than me, and they are giving birth left, right, and centre. Go figure.

It's like the family we saw during breakfast yesterday morning. SHE was SO FAT. She was so fat that she hardly had the energy to handle her THREE kids. And the poor husbnd was hustling to and fro to buy the various assortments of breakfast. She simply sat there like a glob of fat, unmoving, whilst the two older kids were running around and the maid was carrying the wailing baby. GOSH, kill me.

Anyway, I hate my mil for many reasons, as I am sure many of you mil-haters will know.

Oh yes, throw in the sil too. I HATE SIL and I do wish she's DEAD, too. For the record, sil is married, with 2 kids, and staying with mil. They have a maid too, paid for by yours truly and yours truly's DH. Put it this way, we very much help to support them. Sil's DH is a nice man who doesn't earn much. Frankly speaking, we don't mind giving them the extra money etc, because I do love the kids too and I am never stingy with money. Moreover we are in the position to help comfortably. I just can't stand her bimbotic ways. The worst thing is that, she still wants a THIRD kid, because both her kids are girls and she wants a boy. I could have strangled her. I mean, can't she live within her means?????

My mil is the perpetual pessimist. Nothing good nor gracious ever comes out of her foul mouth. She is unhappy about everything and complains about everything. So all I know is that, she should die sooner so she need not suffer on earth any more. And yet, the minute she feels anything amiss, she will quickly rush to the doctors. OOooh, how scared she is to depart from this world. AND I HATE IT, when she will insist on wanting my DH to accompany her to the doctors. EXCUSE ME, we are working, whilst her daughter is at home, and there's A MAID. Go and die.

Anyway, that's it for now. The rest of our weekend is made all the more sweeter because we got horrid people like them!

Tomorrow is my DPO10, and I will be on leave to visit my TCM.

No comments: