Saturday, December 22, 2007

Awaiting ovulation

Time flies...yet another week has gone by. One thing about ttc, it's so much fun you know? Since there will always be a fresh cycle every month. It's like a drama series. Just that it seems never-ending seasons in my case.

Yet another fellow blogger has gotten pregnant. What a great Christmas Present.

I am about to ovulate soon, probably tomorrow or Monday. Will I get a great 2008 present? I certainly hope so.

We are contemplating to move on to IUI soon. We will skip the clomid step right away since DH has only a 5% morphology. What do you think?

Alright. This is just a short entry. Not much feelings nor rants to document because there's still part of me that's pretty unfeelable. Just. Feeling. Calm.

TCM has advised me to relax and try not to get agitated.

Yes, I'll try.

I am just so glad that we don't have to visit mil for this weekend. Sigh. I really hope we don't have to visit her EVER, SOON.

Hey hey stop there. Relax. Be serene.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: