Sunday, July 20, 2008

CD2

First I must apologize for kind of 'disappearing'. Not just about not blogging, but also, I have not been commenting on my two fav blog - lifehopes and allyouwhohope.

In case you are wondering about me having gotten pregnant and sneaking off....ha ha, nope, I am back in the game again :)

And I didn't comment on your failed cycles which is what I'd normally do, is because, I was then feeling too upset and so un-positive that I just couldn't bring myself to comment. I so wanted both of you to get pregnant, because that will really be so uplifting and positive to myself and the rest of the IF community.

No worries, I am back now :) I am in a good plce, feeling alright.

I will continue the accupuncture but stop taking my TCM herbs from now, so that I can prepare my body to start on clomid after another 2 failed cycles. The reason why I need to stop the chinese herbs is because these herbs are meant to help improved my fertility system, so taking them together with clomid might over-stimulate my ovaries. About 2-3 months are needed to allow the herbs to be totally flushed out of my system.

Another thing which I have started doing, is to sprinkle cinnamon on whatever food I can :) Google cinnamon and you will get the picture. My TCM physician said it won't hurt to try this cinnamon method since cinnamon is a warming food which is good for my uterus and ovaries anyway.

In fact, I thought it might have helped in lessening my cramps this time round!

My fellow blogger friends, CHIN up! We will remain positive, and we will arrive at the day where we will see the BFP on the testing kit, and we will see the tiny sac via ultrasound, and we will hold our babies in our arms!

I pray, and I firmly believe we will do so.

3 comments:

Karey said...

Nice to hear from you finally!! First of all, your positive attitude brought tears to my eyes. And yay for trying Clomid! It could turn out to be what just you needed.

And that's interesting about cinnamon. I have some every single day on my oatmeal, so I was doing something good and didn't even know it! That's the best!

I hope it's not another month til we hear from you again!

LifeHopes said...

First, thanks for the cinnamon tip. It happens to be one of my favorite spices ever. (Who doesn't LOVE cinnamon? In fact, I am going to add some to my coffee right now!)

And second, thanks so much for your positive thoughts and support for all of us trying to get pregnant. It can be SOO hard. SOO painful and SOO frustrating.

You are in my prayers. I think you are heading in the right direction, changing gears a bit.
PLEASE keep us posted!!!

LifeHopes said...

We miss you! Come back, come back!