Sunday, January 20, 2008

CD12

Nothing much to update. Patiently awaiting ovulation and implantation and BFP!

Have I mentioned that CNY is around the corner? I am still trying to arrange for some getaway. I don't think I can stand it, being surrounded by well-meaning (hey hey, spot the positivism at work here, of course I meant NOSEY) relatives with that same question. It's weird, since they knew long ago that we don't intend to have kids at all, yet they never fail to ask the same old question year after year after year. It used to be fun to rebutt them, back when we really didn't plan on having any. OF course, things have changed. The CNY year before last year, was still bearable. Last year was harder BUT, still okay. For this coming round, I don't think I can face it. I will be surrounded by fertile younger cousins left, right, center.

This is one of the blogs I read: http://waitingforlife-lifehopes.blogspot.com/

She posted about being positive and imagining her best case scenario.

For myself, I have SEVERAL versions of pregnant scenarios. One of which will involve annoucing my pregnancy during CNY, and smiling in a what-to-do-accidents-do-happen manner. Ha ha ha.....yes, all of you can start laughing.....

Which brings me to something - ever since I am having TTC issues, I begin to really wonder whenever some people spoke of their pregnancies as 'accidents'. Who knows, maybe they had been trying for years. I guess that helps to make me feel better?

Alright, I am going to end this entry, because it's no fun at all. Writing it simply makes me feeling down, and I don't want that sort of feeling.

Just like to end it off, by reposting my comment which I posted in lifehopes's blog:


- Over in Singapore, we have a TTC forum, and there hv been a number of ex endo sufferers who shared their BFP success stories after laps etc.

So, be POSITIVE!!!!

At least, you can do lap to remove your endo. Unlike me, I suffer from adenomyosis where the endo tissue grows into my uterine walls, which means I can't operate on it, short of removing the womb!

BUT, we must stay positive and NOT LOSE hope :)

Stay positive, practice an endo-friendly diet and lifestyle. Think ZEN.

Me of all people, know that it's VERY difficult, esp. when surrounded by fertile pp all over.

But, our day will come, eventually.

ps - instead of updating my blog, I spend my time reading others and commenting...hahaha...am I in denial or what....

-end of comment

2 comments:

LifeHopes said...

I feel so special that a) you actually read my blog, and b) you referenced it in your post!!
I just want you to know I am praying for you specifically. And your encouragement really means a lot to me.

I really think that sometimes those of us with problems ttc simply have to rely on the prayers of others because it is so hard to have hope for ourselves. So since I don't have much hope for myself, I will have hope for you.

Hmmm... I am determined to find a blog of someone who got a BFP with adenomyosis.

In the meantime, I guess we just gotta ride this roller coaster a little longer. (boy am I ready to get off)

Karey said...

I keep checking your blog for a new update. I hope you're doing okay!